- To offer a personalised experience to our customers
- To provide our services to you in the most efficient possible way
- To remember your preferences and personalise our site accordingly.
This information is not shared with third parties without your consent.
Here’s a description of the cookies that might be set by us when you visit our site and why we use them:
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz – These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity. That information helps us to improve the website.
- _vis_opt_xxxxxxxi – These cookies are set by Visual Website Optimizer, which allows us to improve website usability.
- ASP.NET_SessionId – ASP.NET issues a cookie called ASP.NET_SessionId. These cookies are used to maintain your user session. If you disallow this cookie it may cause the application to fail.
- WRUID – These cookies enable the function of Clicktale. Clicktale helps us understand how people interact with our website, allowing us to make improvements to site content and navigation.
Definition of Cookies
Cookies are tiny files stored into the browser when you visit a website and do not contain software that install anything on a computer or damage it.
Cookies don’t contain identifying information on a person, just a string of text acting like a label so when a website sees a string of text in a cookie, it knows the browser has visited it before.
You can find out more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Third Parties and Cookies
We partner with third party sites serving advertisements for us. These third-party marketing sites use both session and persistent cookies and data collected by these third parties are anonymous and don’t contain your name, address, phone number, email or payment details. You may delete your cookies anytime. We will never reveal your personal details to third parties without your permission.
Here’s some information on the cookies that may be used our third-party relationships:
- Adform (various) – Adform’s advertising technology is used on many websites to gather statistics about visitors and collect information used to decide which ads to display, such as showing similar products to those a visitor has looked at before. Adform uses a cookie mechanism for this purpose, but only on an anonymous basis. This means that Adform stores no personal information such as email addresses, names or addresses in the cookie or in the cookie-based profile.